Tuesday 26 March 2013

The 'Journey' I've been on in the past 6 Months

Hey Guys,

 Just an update and an explanation on as to why I've not blogged for a while. In October I had surgery on my heart and this required for me to relax and rest. Due to this I felt no motivation to do a lot of things really which is understandable. Once I had recovered in Mid-January I have been busy with things such as physio and the gym to get myself back to where I should be,Strong and healthy which is important. I've also been looking for jobs to get some money in so I can then start looking at equipment needed to buy certain things to create different short films from ideas I've created and had buzzing around my brain the past 6 months. As of yet I've had no success with jobs which is holding me back.As it stands this is my current situation.

 BUT.......
Due to all my time off I've had not doing anything and being allowed to be lazy I've watched a handful of films and more which could be of interest to people. I will review and talk about some of these films on my blog in a later date. But during the past 6 months I've gained a sudden interest in TV series. The TV series I've been watching start from such groundbreaking shows such as 'Breaking Bad' , 'The Walking Dead' and 'Sherlock' - The British version. I've just finished watching 'Prison Break' which took you on a roller coaster of emotions and am currently undertaking watching 'The Sopranos' with my girlfriend. Both 2 cracking shows in the U.S.

But short and sweet I'm back now and here to stay...(For Now)... And will begin to post my views and opinions on different films and now various television shows because there important aswell as what films are. My next update will be based around prisons having just watched 'Prison Break' and how they are perceived in not only television shows but also how they are portrayed in films such as the obvious film 'The Shawshank Redemption' and others,But will also be mentioning different forms of prison in films such as the physical ones and the psychological ones,if you don't understand what I mean you will be the time you've read my next blog post,and if you still don't then feel free to ask any questions or what you think/thought on my twitter,Facebook pages or feel free to comment.

 I hope you'll all continue to read my blog as many of you have been doing so and ill promise to keep up the good work.  I do apologise about my long period of absence but Remember....

"Every cloud has a silver lining"

Matt.

No comments:

Post a Comment