Tuesday 25 September 2012

Welcome...

 Hello and Welcome to my Blog which is where you can read up on reviews of the latest films and of cult classic films.
 I also will be using this Blog to show the world my Theories in Films and what surrounds them because a Film is a lot more then just a film, Its a lifestyle and also a social meaning in some circumstances. Films have been inspired by real world happenings in society. Either major global events or sometimes even someones lifestyle and life experiences.
 I really hope you enjoy my Blog and I hope it enlightens you and inspires you in your life weather you are a film maker thinking of weather to make a certain genre of film or just someone who just wants to learn the basic foundations of film making.

Matt.

No comments:

Post a Comment